Choose your class or workshop by name from the Booking list.
Note that you may choose either Virtual or a few Live In-Person classes.
They are in different areas of the list.
If In-Person is sold out please attend Virtual / Online.
There are NO WALK-IN classes. You must pre-register and pre-pay.
SPECIAL INFO FOR ZOOM ONLINE CLASSES.
Please register and pay online at least 45 minutes before class time.
The confirming email will have the Join Zoom Meeting Link.
Click the link to join the meeting Waiting Room 10-15 minutes before the scheduled class and Amy will admit you to class.
TIPS ON TAKING A CLASS.
* Before class inform the teacher of recent injuries, medical issues, or menstruation
* Be ready to start class on time
* Have your props ready - 3 blankets, 2 blocks, 1 belt. Also useful: sturdy folding chair, bolster
* Silence your cell phone
* Do not eat up to 2-3 hours before class
* Wear clothing which allows the teacher to see your arms and legs to help you find alignment